Links to related organisations
There are a wide range of organisations that provide safer gambling guidance and services to industry, including GamCare. Businesses can access advice, training and support via the links below.
GamCare is not responsible for the content of the websites listed within this page. Links from this site do not imply any endorsement by GamCare of particular organisations or services.
Safer gambling training, consultancy and advice
- BetKnowMore www.betknowmoreuk.org
- Betsmart Consulting: www.betsmartconsulting.com
- DigitalRG: www.digitalrg.net
- National Strategy to Reduce Gambling Harms: www.reducinggamblingharms.org
- The Senet Group: www.senetgroup.org.uk
- YGAM: www.ygam.org
Gambling industry trade associations
- Betting and Gaming Council: www.bettingandgamingcouncil.com
- British Amusement Catering Trades Association (BACTA): www.bacta.org.uk
- The Bingo Association: www.bingo-association.co.uk
- European Betting and Gaming Association: www.egba.eu
Government and regulators
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA): www.fca.org.uk
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport: www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-culture-media-sport
- Gambling Commission: www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
- Gambling Commission (National Lottery): www.natlotcomm.gov.uk
- The Society for the Study of Gambling: www.societystudygambling.co.uk
- Nottingham Trent University: www.ntu.ac.uk/nbs/business/specialist_centres/betting_research_unit.html
- GambleAware: about.gambleaware.org/
GamCare works with businesses to minimise gambling-related harm through education and training.