Skip to main content

Become accredited

Register your interest

Businesses can apply for assessment if they are licensed by the Gambling Commission and provide gambling services to the public. The assessment can cover a business's land-based operations, online operations or both, you decide. Register your interest below and we'll be in touch to discuss your requirements.

Complete the form below to start the process

National Gambling HelpLine Transfers

Want to transfer customers directly into the National Gambling HelpLine so that they can access support immediately? Businesses can do so via our transfer service. GamCare can report back to businesses anonymously on the number and quality of calls transferred, as well as some high-level outcomes of transfers, helping businesses understand the impact of their interventions.

Enquire now

Why become assured?

  • Support: Get independent advice on your performance
  • Benchmark: Our different levels show how you compare to other businesses in safer gambling
  • Prevent: Your assurance fees are re-invested in GamCare's support and outreach services