Safer Gambling Portal: Terms and Conditions
1) Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of our site terms and conditions which can be found at: www.safergamblingstandard.org.uk/terms-and-conditions. Further terms and conditions, specific to the Safer Gambling Portal (the ‘Portal’), are listed below. We reserve the right to terminate your ability to access this Portal if you breach these terms and conditions.
2) GamCare reserves the right to change the terms and conditions by posting the changes online. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3) This Portal allows for the submission of information and communication of messages between GamCare and nominated staff at gambling businesses who are undergoing, or have completed, the Safer Gambling Standard accreditation process. You can only access this Portal if authorised by your business in connection to the Safer Gambling Standard assessment and accreditation process applicable to your business.
4) In order to be able to access this Portal, you will need your email address and a password. You must not disclose your password to any person or otherwise allow any person to access the Portal using your password. You will immediately notify GamCare of any breach of security with respect to your password.
5) If you are no longer able to complete the Safer Gambling Standard assessment on behalf of your business, it is your responsibility to notify GamCare. Upon receiving this notification, GamCare will deactivate your account so that you can no longer access the Portal.
6) You shall use the Portal in compliance with the applicable contract provisions related to confidentiality and data protection and the applicable data protection laws in the UK.
7) GamCare will hold in confidence any documentation or information submitted via this Portal. Any request to disclose such information to a third party will require a formal request in writing from your business to GamCare. Please note: the Safer Gambling Standard award will be made public and will be published on the Safer Gambling Standard website at: www.safergamblingstandard.org.uk.
8) GamCare shall in no event be liable to you or your business for any direct or indirect, special or consequential damages, including but not limited to damages resulting from loss of profits or data arising out of the use or inability to use the this Portal, the misuse of your password or of any other identification data.
9) You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this Portal does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. For the removal of doubt, we do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this Portal or any Linked Site.
10) Any questions regarding this Portal should be sent to [email protected].